NORIAN ACCOUNTING IN VILNIUS IS LOOKING FOR
NORWEGIAN SPEAKING GL ACCOUNTANT
NORIAN ACCOUNTING UAB provides accounting, payroll, consulting, outsourcing, intelligent automation and IT solution services in Northern Europe. The primary goal of the company is to simplify accounting and finance for the customers through professional employees and future-oriented IT solutions. In 2019 our company was awarded as the
TOP Company of Business Stability in Lithuania.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have education in accounting, finance, statistics or mathematics (experience would be advantage);
- Are familiar with GL process or is willing to learn it
- Are positive and flexible team player
- Are curious and willing to learn;
- Have good verbal and written Norwegian skills.
The responsibilities for this position will be:
- Processing Supplier invoices
- Processing Customer invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll tasks
- Customer/ supplier/ employee accounts reconciliation
- VAT reporting
- Social tasks reporting
- Balance and P/L accounts reconciliation
- Work in a dynamically developing company with European standards;
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibility;
- Opportunities to increase professional qualification through training and education;
- Scandinavian working environment;
- Social package and employee benefits.