NORIAN ACCOUNTING IN VILNIUS IS LOOKING FOR
NORWEGIAN SPEAKING PAYROLL SPECIALIST
NORIAN ACCOUNTING UAB provides accounting, payroll, consulting, outsourcing, intelligent automation and IT solution services in Northern Europe. The primary goal of the company is to simplify accounting and finance for the customers through professional employees and future-oriented IT solutions. In 2019 our company was awarded as the
TOP Company of Business Stability in Lithuania.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have interests or education in accounting, finance, statistics or mathematics (experience would be advantage);
- Are familiar with Payroll process or is willing to learn it
- Are positive and flexible team player
- Are curious and willing to learn;
- Have good verbal and written Norwegian skills.
The responsibilities for this position will be:
- Handling of various payroll information (time lists, various bonus or other increase of wages, payroll deductions);
- Handling of sick leave, communication with NAV;
- Pension administration;
- Handling of travel & expenses claims;
- Reporting to customer and authorities in Norway;
- Payroll accounts reconciliation;
- Close cooperation with colleagues in Norway and external communication with customers and other institutions.
- Work in a dynamically developing company with European standards;
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibility;
- Opportunities to increase professional qualification through training and education;
- Scandinavian working environment;
- Social package and employee benefits.